Category : PHP
There are 13 types of errors in PHP, We have listed all below –
- E_ERROR: A fatal error that causes script termination.
- E_WARNING: Run-time warning that does not cause script termination.
- E_PARSE: Compile time parse error.
- E_NOTICE: Run time notice caused due to error in code.
- E_CORE_ERROR: Fatal errors that occur during PHP initial startup.
- E_CORE_WARNING: Warnings that occur during PHP initial startup.
- E_COMPILE_ERROR: Fatal compile-time errors indication problem with script.
- E_USER_ERROR: User-generated error message.
- E_USER_WARNING: User-generated warning message.
- E_USER_NOTICE: User-generated notice message.
- E_STRICT: Run-time notices.
- E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR: Catchable fatal error indicating a dangerous error
- E_ALL: Catches all errors and warnings.